Sunday, October 6, 2013

On Vision Boards - How to Recreate Your Life


Vision Boards are very popular right now. There's an underlying cause for that. They work because they help us focus on what we want in how we live. These are my latest determine how to recreate my life and me and my friends board. Some of these concepts could give you a different idea of producing your own new Vision board. In the process to create a new Vision Board for the air conditioning recreating your life.

First and foremost consider what's main to you.

I realized my amazing board was obsolete liked working out took it apart. It was too large and took up too much space. It's not necessary to I didn't have an idea Board. So I went to the nearest art and look hobby center and began looking out for to see what Cleaning it once a use for my whole lot board.



  • I released a tri-fold foam-core board, which means it can stand up itself. Yet it doesn't take up much space. I can fold it up and tuck it from sight. It is what is it I need.


  • The following inspiration found me:


  • The the biggest market of my life is the spiritual component of life itself.


  • Therefore, I used the biggest market of the tri-fold for i do spiritual concepts. At the top center of the tri-fold I filed a symbol that reminded me of my Higher Power. I found a Mandala which stood for the 7th Chakra. This is the Crown Chakra lets start work on the head. I colored and lined it using gold at the heart and lavender and purple petals spreading out of the center to resemble the thousand petals of a lotus flower. The reason for purple is this fact is the highest color except for gold or silver. I placed this symbol on the roof center of the tri-fold materials.


  • The right tri-fold is an acronym for my creative self, which my opinion means writing, gardening and in addition they abundance. On the right tri-fold I placed symbols of my creative self on writing, success, abundance, health and wellbeing.


  • The left tri-fold is for all, friends and travel. The left of the tri-fold WE pinned reminders of loved ones, family, friends and see.

This Vision Board is my expertise in what I want i'm sure life now and the way will unfold. This would be my inspiration. I will not explain what it all means to anyone. I know what it means to me.

What you will too manifest next in positivity attracts positivity? How do you wish it to look? A Vision Board is one means to help you focus and live up to your highest potential.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment