Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Twenty Twenty Vision


When I get up in the morning, I put my glasses on and find myself wearing them for the rest of my waking hours. I'm used to them I guess, but it sure would be nice basically didn't need them to change my vision. Fact and is particularly, I have no a variety. If I want to see what's going on around me I needs to wear my glasses.

At i once had 20/20 vision and exactly like you I took it for granted and really thought nothing to sort it out at all. Now that i am older and I for anybody who is wear glasses to real my aging eyes, I realize more than ever what a blessing it is to have 20/20 vision at that time when I was young adults.

As I was considering my eyesight and me, the other day, I thought i'd look up "vision" during my Bible and I found that the Lord talks about vision a lot more seventy times. But after i looked at those compared to I soon realized god was not talking about vision say like , "seeing" but rather vision for example "seeing a vision" learn, as in a revelation from heaven or a vision containing a prophecy. Well, now, that's a complete different kind of feeling. You know what? I have a feeling I'm getting better at that kind of vision as the years add up behind us a. I don't mean I get more heavenly visions.

What I mean is that my eye-sight of heaven and God's purpose - His vision - what He'd in mind as He visualized gaming even before I was able, is all becoming clearer for me. Why? Well, simply because I can look back for many years and clearly see that the Lord has been leading me, directing me, and often holding me in the palm of His gentle, compassionate hands all during one particular crucial, agonizing, grief filled times in my past. In addition, when i can clearly see that he always saw to it that my entire life would also be detailed with great, wonderful, exciting and joyous times as well.

So, even though the image of my physical concern is not what it used to be... I can still appear for with 20/20 hindsight at my life and see clearly that God very good, that He loves all of us, that He is in control and that we can trust Him to steer us carefully through the blind spots we come across in this life because he sees our lives while wearing clear and perfect -
- : twenty/twenty vision!

http: //www. originalsbyweber. com.

Ez-72-73. 7-8. 2

.

No comments:

Post a Comment