Monday, September 30, 2013

Learning to make a Vision Board, The Wish is My Speak to


It used to be called Treasure Mapping. That's generate income originally began creating whatever i want in my approach to life. Over the first few decades of spiritual study I made several Treasure Maps. Eventually when straightening while using house for company I'd put them away under the bed, in a closet, or wherever I found a place. Later when doing spring house cleaning services or moving I often we should instead one that I had made a few days or even a last year. It was fascinating may surprising to me the very first time I came across one and found that all of the following I had put back to my Treasure Map had manifest. Treasure Mapping worked. Oh yea! I was on to incorporate something!

It began with an article I from the Unity Magazine about Treasure Mapping and ways to do it.



  1. Decide the best thing in your life.


  2. Materials to put together on hand: Poster Materials, Magazines with pictures, a woman's marking pen and material.


  3. Find pictures symbolizing your wish.


  4. Use a symbol of what God represents to you for a few your Map.


  5. Write "Thank you God" using the map.


Treasure Maps are ordinarily a collage of what you look for to have in whole life. Place your symbol which God, perhaps a picture of the sun or a dove in the heart of your board. Leave room to publish, "Thank you God. " using the map.

A Jewel Map represents a on the web prayer. Often when I uncover yourself an old Treasure Map I've made, I find that most if not all, of my wishes became granted. Why am I always surprised? I shouldn't be.

A several years ago I found learn a Abraham teachings, Ask in addition to being Given by Esther and additionally Jerry Hicks. They describe using the prettiest box almost always there is and putting pictures of ideal in it. On this print "Whatever is included in this box IS. " From now on I found a picture of a beautiful kitchen if you do a granite countertop. I want one such, I thought and put it in my box.

Sometime after beginning make use box I walked without footwear into our carpeted formal cusine and stepped in an imperative puddle. I began to attempt to figure out where the particular had come from and first viewed it was coming from behind the refrigerator in the kitchen area. It had been progressively leaking for months. The carpet and area of the wall in the dining room would have to be replaced. The kitchen cupboards also is required to be replaced. We began a tremendous overhaul. We lived for 90 days with the range and refrigerator during the family room.

We already have a beautiful kitchen in granite counters, beautiful revolutionary cupboards, and a recessed ceiling. The one devastating thing was that the insurance company didn't cash one penny.

I had forgotten to publish "paid for" on the picture in my Treasure Supply. Make a mistake, you've got correction. I will never forget in order to create "paid for" again.

The latest iteration in which Vision Board. I selected a large 18 X all day and white press-board for us all Board. As my painting comes true or my dreams change I customize it. The above 5 steps remain the same. However, I have chosen to leave many of white space between the pictures so we could focus on what is amazingly important to me. Allow your imagination run wild. It becomes an exercise in creativity and fun.

The last and essentially significant advice I can provide you with is to keep the eyes Board to yourself. Don't show it to other for me. Turn it to face the wall if somebody comes unexpectedly into residence. Put it away when you know someone is coming. This is the own vision for your work day. Keep it secret and sacred.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment